More February Haulage!

Saturday, February 20, 2010


Hi all. So I went shopping yesterday and picked up some Barry M nail paints.

They are only £2.95 each but the colours are just beautiful and so vibrant. I am in love with these nail paints. I have actually owned some for a while now but recently expanded my collection and got some more colours.


From Right to Left:
Spring Green, Acid Yellow, Cyan Blue, Fuchsia, Coral and Flamingo Pink.


These can be purchased either in Superdrug, Boots or online at http://www.barrym.com




I also got these kohl pencils from Barry M. The aqua colour and the blue are both eye pencils and the pink is a lip pencil. I will post the colour names up soon but they are numbers 12 (the lip pencil), 19 (the darker blue) and 13 (the cyan blue).








If you follow my makeup channel (Here) you will already know I am in love with EcoTools brushes. Well, I tried finding the concealer brush in store and online but couldn’t find it on its own. I managed to find a set of EcoTools brushes on Ebay that had it but it came with brushes I already had (blush, liner and eye shadow brush). I decided to get them anyway as I figured I could just keep them as spares.

These are the brushes featured in my haul video that I already owned and that I bought in store (Superdrug).

From Left to Right: Blush brush, Powder Brush, Foundation Brush and Eye Shadow Brush.



This is the set I purchased from Ebay.

Top to bottom: Liner Brush, Eye Shadow Brush, Concealer Brush, Eyebrow Brush and Blush Brush.



They come in this EcoTools bamboo pot:



Recently I purchased Maybelline's Lash Stiletto Mascara. I was so in love with this mascara that I decided to buy a back-up. It gives phenomenal length! I will do an individual review of this mascara on here very soon so keep an eye out for that.