March Haul

Friday, March 12, 2010
Hey everyone!

This is a little haul of some stuff I got this month. Hope you enjoy :)

I got the Barry M nail paints from Superdrug and the Sanctuary stuff from Boots.

Barry M Nail Paint
From Right To Left: Cyan Blue, Glitter Blue and Block Orange Price: £2.95 each


I got this OPI nail polish from Ebay since we don't have this in the UK :( The shade is Lilac but I was a little disappointed with the colour because it's a little darker than I thought it would be but nevertheless it's still a pretty purple :) Everybody has hyped this polish to have such great quality but I'm sorry, I just don't see it. It didn't last very long on my nails and the colour wasn't that great.

OPI Nail Polish in Lilac
Price: Varies, I got mine off Ebay for £4




When you spend £10 on Sanctuary products you receive a free gift box with a number of body products and a loofah in it. I haven't opened mine yet because I am saving the items for now.

Left To Right: Sanctuary Cleanser and Sanctuary Body Lotion Price: Varies but these were approx £5 each from Boots.



Free gift box :)



Okay I have been hankering after this next one for a long time! The reason I didn't get it initially was because it costs £6 and I think that's far too pricey for a scrub. However, Boots have knocked the price down to £4 something which I figured was fair enough so I got it! This stuff smells divine! I have never used Soap and Glory products before but I have high hopes for it.

Soap And Glory Scrub Actually
Price: Varies. Approx £6 normally but on sale at Boots for approx £4 at the moment.