Collection 2000 Volume Sensation Mascara

Wednesday, October 8, 2008
I promised a review on this one and after a good few uses here it is!

Collection 2000 Volume Sensation Mascara in 'Black' / Non-Waterproof
Price: £4.99






I love this mascara. It's buildable and it seperates the lashes nicely. If you rotate the brush against your lashes it gives great volume. I have naturally long lashes that are medium thickness and I always look for mascaras that can give me that extra thickness and I found this did the job very nicely.

The formula is non scented and the colour is extremely 'deep' so the pigmentation is very good as a result. (I know some people really care about colour pay off in any kind of make up...well I do anyway!) The texture of the formula has a medium thickness to it which helps for building the thickness of the lashes.

The brush tip is chunky but it's not as hardcore chunky as CG's 'Lashblast'. I think the size is just right, they've gone for wideness rather than length which prevents the tip of the wand from stubbing you in the nose but if you have a smaller face/eyes still be careful with larger wands.

As far as removing it goes, well, it's very easy to remove for the most part but if you layer your mascara like I do you will have to work slightly to get it all off. It stays on all day too. I wear contact lenses and it doesn't irritate at all. Plus the packaging is extremely cute.

The only downside to this that I could see was the fact that it is buildable which means you have to work a little to get that volume but it is worth it when you do.

Well worth it. Especially for only £4.99 :)