February Weekend Clothing Haul

Monday, February 15, 2010
I went shopping over the weekend and picked up a few things. I wanted a few new tops for the spring time and for when I go to Expo in May. I went to New Look and Dorothy Perkins in Outfit. (Outfit carry Top Shop, Miss Selfridge, Dorothy Perkins, Wallis, Evans, Burtons and more) This is the stuff I picked up:


Dorothy Perkins

T Shirts £5 each or 3 for £12
(I got a black one too but I'm wearing it so couldn't take a photo as it's all stretched out from me wearing it)




I love these t shirts. They're very simple and they come in all kinds of colours (white, black, red, green, blue and yellow). I got white, yellow and black obviously. What I love is that they're really easy to match with jeans :) I can also wear them underneath jumpers for warmth.






New Look

Black button top

Approx £18


I already have a 'wool' version of this but they also make a cotton version which you can see below. I debated in my head whether or not I'd like to get it because it's the same as the wool one I have. I decided to get it in the end because it will make a lovely top for the warmer weather.








Love And Kisses Jumper
£25

When I first saw this it was on the store mannequin. I thought it was cute but I didn't think it would suit me. However, I tried it on anyway and I was really pleasantly surprised :) It is now one of my favourite jumpers :)