February Haul

Sunday, February 7, 2010


I went shopping yesterday and stopped by a few stores. I went into New Look and Miss Selfridge in Outfit and got some stuff. I couldn't remember the prices on some of the items I got and I've thrown the tags away so I have given a rough estimate in some cases. I'm usually not bad at guessing prices ;) Hehe.

All the stuff I got is for spring/summer.


Clothing

All from New Look And Miss Selfridge.

I saw this NYC t-shirt and just couldn't resist. I love NYC and I love stuff with photos of NYC on it so this had all that. I love it!

T Shirt: £22






I also loved this cardie when I first saw it. You wear it open as it has no buttons/zip. It's light pink and very light cotton which will be great for summer.

Cardie £16






I really needed jeans because I have recently lost weight and nearly all of my jeans are now too big :( I love these ones from Miss Selfridge. They're skinny jeans and they fit SO comfortably. They wash pretty well too!

Jeans £25 (You get a student discount at Miss Selfridge so don't forget to show your card if you're a student!)




Jewellery


All from New Look.

I loved this baby pink beaded necklace and matching bracelet. They're ridiculously cute!

Necklace: £5
Bracelet: £3








Also got this pink/silver bracelet with different shaped beads that have a little detail on them.

Bracelet Approx £5




I got this pink rose ring. At first I wasn't fussed on it but then I saw a girl who worked at the store wearing it and I thought it looked really pretty so I got it.



And finally I got this adorable pink bow hairband. I loooove this hairband way too much, haha.

Hairband Approx £5