Mini Miss Sporty Haul

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hi all,

Today I went shopping to pick up some stuff and Miss Sporty had an offer on. You can buy any two of the following: Fabulous Lip Gloss, Lip liners and Perfect Colour lipsticks for £3.99. Miss Sporty are a fairly cheap drugstore brand but I have used their lipgloss before and had no complaints so thought I'd give some of their stuff a try again. I have listed the original prices below each product but I got them both for £3.99.

I bought a lipstick and a lipgloss.
I have really been into light pink shades lately as you might be able to tell!

The lipsticks on offer are supposed to last up to 6 hours and the lip glosses promise a 'wet look' and are non-sticky.

Oh, and Miss Sporty doesn't test on animals so they're cruelty free :)

You can find more of their products here.

Perfect Colour Lipstick #009 in 'Innocence'
Original Price: £2.49







Swatch of Lipstick



Fabulous lip gloss in 'Powder Pink'
Original Price: £2.79






Swatch of lip gloss