Collection 2000 Haul

Monday, October 6, 2008
I went shopping again the other week and I completely caved in when I saw that Collection 2000 have released some new colours in their Glam Crystals Dazzling Gel Eye Liner range. I bought an eye dust too.

Originally in the Glam Crystals range there was a gold, silver, green, blue and turquoise. Now they have a coppery gold, pink and black. I did swatches in the store and I loved the black so much I bought it.

These liners are amazing. Honestly you do not even need a base for these to stay put! They are a gel formula with lots of glitter. Absolutely perfect for anyone who loves a bit of glitter or for a night out. The glitter is a mix of chunky and fine glitter and it's really pretty. They last all night (I have had the green one a long time and tried and tested it so I know the lasting power :)) and easy to remove.

The brush tip is flexible and thin which makes application very easy. The number of strokes you need depends on how much glitter and colour you want. One stroke will just give you a dash of glitter and a few strokes will give you colour and glitter in one as shown in each of the swatches.

These liners look great over eye shadow on the upper and lower lash lines or alone.

Price (for all glam crystal liners): £1.99 (BARGAIN!)

'#2 Pizzazz'




Swatch:




'#3 Funk'




Swatch:





'#7 Rock Chick'







Swatch:






And, as I said, I also bought a dazzle dust.

Eyedust. '#11 Spellbound'

Price (of all C2000 eye dusts): £1.99 at the moment! £2.99 otherwise so grab 'em now!




Swatch: