Collection 2000 Haul

Thursday, September 25, 2008

I went shopping today to buy Christmas presents for a friend and I got a couple of things for myself along the way.

Collection 2000 is a UK based make up brand and to be fair, for the price you pay, the make up is very good quality.

As always I will do reviews on these products once I have used them.

Collection 2000 is available in Superdrug and Boots.

Collection 2000 Kohl Eyeliner Pencil #28 in 'Green Marine'
Price: £1.99







Swatch:




Recently they released their new intense solo shadows (they are all 8 hour wear and crease resistant) and you can pick one of these up for free with any other two C.2000 products. Although I should mention that you can't buy say, an eyeliner and 2 solo shadows as the discount only comes off a solo shadow if you buy the solo shadow with 2 OTHER C.2000 products. I was quite annoyed about this and I plan on writing to C'2000 about it. I think it's really stupid!


Intense 8 Hour Wear, Crease Resistant Solo Shadows (On the left is '03 Enchanted' and on the right is '09 Velvet')
Price: £1.99










Shadow Swatches:





They also released their new Volume Sensation mascara. It comes in a very chunky tube with a huge brush. At the moment it only comes in Black. It promises volumised, long 'clubbing' lashes.

Volume Sensation Mascara #1 in 'Black'

Price: £4.99















The mascara in particular looks very promising with the huge brush so I am really excited to try it and see how it goes :)