Superdrug Vitamin Gentle Face Wash

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Superdrug Vitamin Gentle Face Wash

Can be purchased at Superdrug for £1.99



Packaging

The product comes in a squeeze tube which is the best kind in my opinion as it allows you to get all the product out and reduces waste. The one downfall was the flip lid as it was extremely hard to open. Excellent if you wish to travel with it because there's no chance of the lid coming open but it got really annoying after a while. I'm not sure if it was my product that had a faulty lid like this so I intend to buy another and see if they are all the same.

Scent

GORGEOUS coconut scent! I couldn't stop sniffing it when I bought it and I still can't now!

Texture/Colour

Comes in a smooth fairly thick pearly white liquid


What Does It Do?

This wash is intended to clean your face of facial makeup and general oil/dirt buildup. It's very gentle and suitable for sensitive skin.

How To Use It

It's best to use this to wash your face every morning and night as it will leave your skin clean for the night/morning and by keeping your face clean before you go to bed and when you wake up you are reducing the amount of dirt/oil and this will help prevent blemishes. Wet your face and then squeeze a little of this into your palm. Lather it up with a little water and spread over the face. Rinse thoroughly with clean water and pat dry with a nice dry, fluffy towel.

How Well Does It Work?


In order to test how well this removed my facial make up I washed my face once with it and then used a baby wipe over the whole of my face to see if it left anything behind. It cleaned EVERYTHING off after just one wash which was excellent. Even when I had liquid foundation, blusher and loose powder on it took it ALL off.

Buy Again?

Oh yes. This product is excellent! Great smell, removed ALL my make up and left my skin feeling clean and soft. Plus the cost of it was really really cheap :) I love it.