Wet N Wild Eye Shadow Trios

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Wet N Wild Trio Eye Shadow Compact

(There is no name on the product and might I add I hate it when companies don't put a name on their products!) It says the colours are suitable for any colour eyes which is great :)






Price:

Usually £3.50 but this particular trio is currently being sold at New Look for only £1.50 on sale.

Packaging:

Comes in a very cute compact which has a flip lid that clicks open/close. It also has a mini mirror that slides out very easily out of the side of the compact.

Texture:

Not as silky soft as other shadows I've tried. Not really rough either but less soft. They're tightly pressed so you don't get a lot of fall out which is good because this reduces product waste when you pick the shadows up with your brush.

Scent:

A barely there scent but it's not bothersome and you don't really notice it.

Pigmentation (Colour Pay-Off):

The swatches in the photo were done without a base just to show you how great the pay off is :)



This particular trio has a green, brown and an olive/sage colour shadow in it.

The colour pay-off is really good! I bought Wet N Wild shadows like these when I went to California and I remembered the pigmentation was wonderful which is what prompted me to buy them again and why I got so excited to find them for only £1.50!
Use a good base to keep the colour lasting!