No7 Blusher Review

Tuesday, November 4, 2008
I have only become a fan of No7 makeup within the couple of months or so. Before then I'd never really tried any of it except for their liquidfoundation which I am not really a fan of. I got this blusher as a result of spending over £5 at Boots. When you spend £5 or more they give you a voucher that entitles you to £5 off any No7/Ruby and Millie product.

I went shopping for my mum to get a present for her friend for her birthday and I spent £25 on the present so I got 2 vouchers.

The second I have yet to spend but with the first I got the blusher below. It's in 'Petal' and it's a mineral (powdered) blusher. They have approximately three or four other colours are available but since I'm fair, I went with the lighter of the range. No7 products are all Hypo-Allergenic and NOT tested on animals :)




I swatched this in the store way before I had this voucher and I was a little sceptical about the colour. I thought it would be too pink for my skin tone to begin with but I took the plunge and bought recently since I'd run out of mineral blusher and needed a new one.

Price:
Normally £7.50 but I got it for £2.50 with my £5 voucher :)

Texture:

The texture of this blusher is SO soft and light. It's packed tightly which means you don't get any product 'fall out' when you dip your brush into it. This is good because it means your product won't get wasted everytime you apply it.


Scent:


Barely there sweet smell to it and you have to sniff it up close to smell anything at all.


Packaging:

Lovely packaging. It comes in a neat, oval shaped black shiny compact that has a flip lid and it closes with an easy click.
No struggling to open or close it. Fits nicely into one's handbag!

Blendability:

Blends beautifully! I wear it over liquid foundation and it goes on very smoothly and evenly.
Use a big fluffy blush brush for best results.


Pigmentation (Colour pay off):


Buildable which means you can apply a little for a naturally flushed look or you can build it (by applying more) to create a stronger night time look.