Ms Makeup Eye Blending Brush

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I already own three other Ms Makeup brushes and I had no idea that they also had this blending brush until I visited Boots' larger department store and saw it there.

Since I was aware of the quality of these brushes of course I snapped it right up.

Ms Makeup Eye Blending Brush



Price:

Approximately £4 and can be purchased from Boots drugstore.

Feel:

The bristles are REALLY soft! They feel silky smooth :)

Blending Performance:
Blends beautifully. Because this is a huge fluffy blending brush I find it's particularly ideal for applying eye shadow as a highlight to the brow bone since it blends it out so well. It can also be used to apply shadow but be careful because with the size of the brush it might send your shadow all over the place.n It's fairly compact too (which means the bristles are glued in quite well to the brush handle).

Bristle Fall-Out:
I got some bristles falling out the first time I washed this brush which was disappointing but since then I haven't noticed anymore falling out.