Natural, Glowing Valentine's Day Make Up Tutorial

Thursday, February 10, 2011
Hi everyone!

I thought I would share with you my new Valentine's Day makeup tutorial. It's a natural, glowing look which I hope will be appreciated by those who are looking for something subtle for perhaps a Valentine's date ;) Wink wink, nudge nudge, LOL. Or for those who just want to wear something subtle and pretty ^_^ This look is light and natural with emphasis on natural, pretty, glowing skin.

Please also check my Flickr page here for high definition photos of this look. There is a full list of products in the video description and on each photo of the look on my Flickr page.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Even if you're single like me you can still enjoy it. Just give yourself chocolates :D

CHOCOLATES?! FOR ME?! FROM ME?! AWW I SHOULDN'T HAVE! :D