First New Year Haul :)

Friday, January 15, 2010
I went shopping today and stopped by Superdrug. Max Factor are currently offering a free concealer (their own brand of course) when you buy any of their foundations. I apologise for the lighting in some of these. I am currently in pain and I didn't have much strength to sit up to take more photos. Sorry :(

Anyway, I am completely in love with Max Factor's Second Skin foundation but I'll save that for another review entry. I think I am in love with another now too! Okay I'll show you what I got...

Miracle Touch Foundation in 'Creamy Ivory' - I have already worn this once and it is so creamy! From what I experienced with it first time it blends like a dream and the coverage is gorgeous! I think this actually beats some of my MAC foundations! (By miles too!)

Price: £11






(Close Up)



And my free concealer in 'Ivory' (Number 303). Surprisingly their 'Fair' shade was much too orangey for me when I swatched it. - Again, I have worn this once. It's also very nice so far.

Price: £6 (But I got it for free with the foundation)



I also feel I should let you know that GOSH have selected items at half price. Only the products with yellow stickers on are half price.

GOSH Lipgloss in '0010' - A pale sheer pink.

Price: Will update this part when I find out!



And this lovely eyeshadow quad in 'Gold Finger' (Number 23)

Price: £8.50 (I got it for £3.25!)