Navigation Changes!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hey everyone!

I finally figured out how to use some of the gadgets on Blogger.

You can now find everything in my makeup blog neatly organised in the side bar. I have categorised my entries to make looking for specific entries MUCH easier!

As it stands some of the reviews for different products are on the same page. This is because when I do a 'haul' I often don't just buy one kind of product. I buy a couple and then when it comes to reviewing them I have a mix of products to review from the haul as a result.

I will try and keep to the same products in my reviews/haul entries in future to make it much easier for you all to find the exact product review you are looking for but this may not happen all the time if I get excited about more than one kind of product in my hauls but I will try :P

Anyway, happy (and much easier!) navigating :)