Update! *EDIT* #2

Sunday, July 13, 2008
Hey all.

I am going to remove this entry at a later date because it isn't about makeup but I just wanted to come here and write a quick entry and let you all know what's going on.

I have not forgotten or abandoned this blog. I have just had some more important things in my life to sort out and I have given my time to those things as opposed to this. I am in the process of changing my degree at uni and also trying to sort out my finances. However, that doesn't mean I have not done anything at all for this blog. I do still try and make time to do something for this blog even if I am not able to post it at the time.

Currently I've made numerous tutorials and done the photos and everything. I'm trying to come up with a nice layout for them so that you can all find them easy to look at and follow. I want to make sure the layout is good and so I'll be spending time on it within the next week and hopefully they'll all be up within a couple of days.

I have also been on a couple of shopping sprees and have reviews on some new products I've bought for you all :) Those will be up tomorrow.

Hope you're all well,

Love
Michelle xxx


*EDIT*

I am so so sorry but I got struck down with the flu not long after I wrote this entry. I wasn't able to sit up for long so I couldn't do much at all. I have also had a bit of crap in my personal life to deal with and my head has not been on makeup much lately.

I PROMISE I will be back soon!

*EDIT #2*

Tutorials are on the way. They're made but just as I finished my camera decided it needed charging so I am going to have to wait a good few hours for it to do so. I have to upload the photos onto my laptop and re-size them before I can put them up here. In the meantime I am also clearing out my bedroom because I am having it redecorated within the next month so I will be busy tonight with clearing stuff out. This will unfortunately mean my tutorials may either be up very late tonight or tomorrow. I am sooo annoyed my camera died on me, I'm really sorry to those who have been waiting for these :(

In the meantime I have a little haul and a couple of reviews coming up that you can read until I get the tutorials up.