October 2011 London MCM Expo

Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Hi everyone!

So I am super duper excited! I'm going to the October London MCM Expo tomorrow :D I'm going to be cosplaying Tifa Lockhart (FF7, white version) but at the very last minute I decided to do another cosplay. I have decided to do Jessie (Team Rocket) again! :D My cosplay this time around for both characters will be modified. In the case of Tifa, it's because I have lost so much weight. In the case of Jessie, it is also because I have lost weight but also because it is very last minute. I literally decided to cosplay her this evening. So I had to gather everything I had and some items I am having to make do with. But that's okay, I've got most of it.

I'm actually VERY freaking nervous about cosplaying this year...mostly because I have lost so much weight since last time...I've also got new hair. So people who haven't seen me since last time will definitely see a different looking me. I don't know why I am nervous for that, I just am.

Anyway! Keep an eye on my channel Bluesparks24 because I will be posting a pre expo video there tonight before I go to bed :)

If you're going to Expo and you see me - SAY HELLO :D See you there!