Animal Testing Petition

Monday, August 1, 2011
If you haven't heard of this petition yet then please take two seconds out of your time to sign it.

This petition is to ban all cosmetic testing on animals in Europe. As the website says, they want to delay this ban for a possible further 10 years or so. I don't know about any of you but I feel really strongly about cosmetic testing on animals. I obviously find it absolutley appauling and refuse to buy from any company that practices it.

When I first got into buying make up I wanted to make sure the brands I bought were cruelty free, so I emailed the companies first before I bought their products. All of the ones I contacted told me they do not test on animals or no longer test on animals. This petition will ensure that no law enforces animal cruelty ever again and that no company can ever test unnecessarily on an animal again.

So please, PLEASE take two seconds to sign it and advertise it to everybody you know.


Animal Testing Petition


Thank you!