March/April 2009 Haul

Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Hi everyone! Oh it feels so good to be back! I have been really ill these past few weeks and I’ve been completely bogged down with university work but now I’m almost done J I wanted to start with a haul of some stuff I bought and then in the next entry I am going to be reviewing quite a few of these items. I bought all of the following items over the past couple of months and a lot of it was bought with birthday or Christmas gift money. I am also going to throw in some alternative items (I.E: non make up items) as I got some really good deals I’d like to share. Also I am going to split the haul into make up items and non make up items so if you’re interested in one or the other you can simply skip down and so everything is easier to read. So here we go!

By the way I don't have photoshop on this laptop as it is my brother's so couldn't edit the photos much at all.


Make Up




Urban Decay Deluxe Palette

Price: £19 from any Urban Decay counter










Christian Dior – Dior Show – Blackout Mascara.

Price: £19 from any Dior counter









Wet N Wild Rouge Powder (No shade given on product but it's a light pink)

Price: £1.87 from Tesco







Wet N Wild Lipsticks (L to R: ‘Breeze’ and ‘Pink Ice’)

£1.87 each from Tesco







GOSH Cosmetic Face Brush

£11 from Superdrug







Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation in ‘Light Porcelain’

£5 from Boots (with a voucher – normally about £7)







City Chick False Eye Lashes (Complete with clear eye lash glue)

£0.99 from B+M

(Oh, and I have used these once which is why the packaging is a bit ripped)




Clothing



White beach skirt

£6 from Tesco






Coral Boob Tube

£6 from Dorothy Perkins





Yellow Boob Tube

£6 from Dorothy Perkins






Green and Black Top

£20 from New Look





Leggings

£6 from New Look






Pink Rainbow Heart Bra and Knickers Set

Bra: £5.99

Knickers: £3.99

From TK Maxx






Bra Motif:




Knicker Motif: